Amazing crafts for Halloween, from confectioners, home ornaments, bats, pumpkins and an endless options. Make these crafts to give a special touch to every corner of your home this Halloween.
5. confectioners mummies
These crafts for Halloween are ideal for a nice touch.
- Plastic bottles
- Cotton balls
- Moving eyes
- Gauze pads
- cut the bottles on the top with a knife, stick the cotton ball in the half of the bottle for the nose of the Mummy.
2.paste moving eyes, also use the bottle cap to the nose.
3. cut strips of gauze pads and stick one end of the fabric in the container and wrapped the bottle covering the nose, add gauze to cover these crafts for Halloween.
These crafts for Halloween are devoted to home decor to give an original touch.
- Black painted wooden table
- Cardboard squares
- Mannequin legs
- Middle striped
- Shoes that you no longer use
- An old broom
- place wood on the wall and placed white-painted cardboard boxes simulating a shattered wall.
2.with other pieces of cardboard painted coffee, place them in the center of the table simulating broken wood.
3. painted green and black legs, placed the stockings and shoes; It beats wood table legs and put the broom left lists this craft for Halloween.
3 cases of phantom
Give a special touch to your kitchen with these Halloween craft made of felt.
- White felt
- Marker black
- cut the mold of the ghosts of the size of your spice jars you are going to cover.
2.short two pieces, one for the front and one back, join them with the needle and the thread.
3. garnish with black felt, or down to put the eyes and mouth.
2 pots pumpkin
An original way to decorate our home is with these crafts for Halloween.
- Pots of different sizes
- Orange and yellow paint
- Branches of trees
- paint the pots with orange paint, once dry decorate with yellow paint by mouth and eyes, remember to paint the pot with the bottom-up.
2.place the branch of the tree at the top to simulate the stem of the pumpkin and is ready.
A fun way of using pumpkins in an original way with these crafts for Halloween.
- Small size pumpkins
- Paint color black
- Moving eyes
- Black construction paper
- paint the pumpkins with black paint and let dry.
2.on black cardboard draw the wings of bats, one pair for each pumpkin.
3. once dry pumpkins glues the eyes and wings, and ready are left for Halloween crafts.
These are very simple crafts if you want you can make to decorate your House, to give style to any party or as a gift for the kids that come to your House to trick-or-treat.