Albert Zoer was born on 31 July 1975. Albert and his father run a stall in Echten. This rider has achieved many successes in equestrian sports. Both individually and as a team, with Okidoki, Sam, Uruguay or any of its other leaders. Olympic champion and Rider of the year, Albert himself and his horses presented wonderful. Albert Zoer often represented Netherlands at major competitions.
Albert Zoer are a well-known Dutch riders. Albert Zoer was born on 31 Jul 1975. As well as his two sisters, Jennie and Gina red at the highest level in show jumping. His father Arend had a trade stall, which Albert was already in the horses.
Albert and his father Arend run a stall in Echten, a town West of Hoogeveen in Drenthe. Eagle takes to shop for his account and Albert trains the horse. Of all horses coming from here, but also a single dressage horse can be purchased at the stable Zoer. The best horses released by Albert in major competitions.
Albert performs well. With Okidoki he was 2006 with Dutch champion team in the world. As of 2006, Albert is one of the best jumpers in the world. In 2007, the Dutch team again world champion. Once again he drove Okidoki. In early 2008, Albert named Horseman of?? 2007?? by Indoor Brabant. He was also 1st in 2008 with Sam at the Aachen Grand Prix?? ??.
July 8, 2008 Albert disrupted during a training session with one of her young horses. He landed in a barrier and broke his fibula and tibia. An operation is performed on the same day, with a forty centimeters long spigot is inserted in the leg. He is recovering well, but unfortunately he is not going to participate in the Olympic Games.
In 2010, he won the Grand Prix Balve first place with Uruguay.
In 2011, he won the Sam?? ‘s-Hertogenbosch GP.
Jul 8, 2008 Albert Zoer fall during a training session with one of their young horses in danger. He breaks her fibula and tibia and need surgery. The operation takes place on the same day, a forty centimeters long pins placed in his leg. Albert will not be able to participate in the Olympic Games.
Some horses that are or will be released by Albert Zoer:
- Sam: Brown KWPN gelding 1999. Pedigree: Calvados x Ahorn.
- Samurai: Brown KWPN gelding, born in 1999. Pedigree: Iroko x Boreas.
- Shamrock: Brown KWPN gelding, born in 1999. Pedigree: Lancelot x Cantus.
- Tristan: Brown KWPN gelding, born in 2000. Pedigree: Kigali x Maykel.
- Uruguay: KWPN grey gelding, born 2001. Pedigree: Nairobi x Colino.
- Veliciano: KWPN grey gelding, born in 2002. Pedigree: Andiamo x Calato.
- Vigo: Brown KWPN gelding, born in 2002. Pedigree: Orlando x Corleone.
- Voila: Brown KWPN Mare, born in 2002. Tribe: Calvados.
Previously been riding horses:
- Lincoln: Brown KWPN Stallion Faldo, born 1993. Height: 1.67 meters. Sold to Italy.
- Lowina: Brown KWPN mare by farmer, born in 1993. The filly was sold at the end of 2007 to an Italian rider.
- No Mercy: Brown KWPN gelding, born in 1995. Pedigree: Libero h. Later very successful with Christina Liebherr. Ran at CHIO Aachen 2009 a serious injury.
- Okidoki: Brown KWPN gelding by Jodokus, born on april 16, 1996. Height: 1.68 meters. Sold to the Argentine rider Jose Larocca and died on July 21, 2010.
- Paccalonie k: Brown KWPN Mare, born in 1997. Pedigree: Voltaire.
- Patinko: Brown Stallion, born in 1997. Pedigree: Kigali x Faldo.
- Notre Dame: NRPS grey filly, born in 1998. Pedigree: Cassini x Quidam de Revel.
- Uraya: Brown KWPN Mare, born 2001. Pedigree: Farmer x Zeno.
Okidoki was born Olivier. When he was on his fourth was bought by Eagle Zoer was not his pedigree, but his ability that made him interesting. Okidoki is 1.68 meter KWPN gelding. His mother and father Kentucky Jodokus did this Brown horse who was born on april 16, 1996.
This horse has achieved much with Albert, and Albert has achieved a lot with this horse. For many people, these two inextricably linked together. This duo achieved success after success.
As a four year old horse he released in L-jump of Albert Zoer. He was jumping very well, so he had a little train load. Okidoki knew in 2006 the best jumpers to be part of the world, including a gold medal at the World Equestrian Games in Aachen.
At the end of 2006, there were two times 4 million bid on the horse. But he was not sold. Even when it was offered in 2007, five million on the horse, the horse remained at Stole Zoer. Stable Zoer received an amount of?? 200,000-not sell Okidoki before 1 september 2008. This meant: he stayed at least ridden by Zoer to OS.
19 jun 2008 Okidoki got injured because he got caught with his nose between the slats in the box. This caused two teeth loose and broke off a piece of his jaw. Okidoki succeeded underwent surgery and had a brace fitted. He recovered well and was seen again at the CHIO in Aachen.
Okidoki January 2010 was an amount of four million sold to José Larocca. A wealthy man who only ran a few games. In June 2010 Okidoki came up wrong after a jump during a competition with Larocca. This earned 4 points, but seemed to go well. LaRocca dismounted when OKAY was irregular. An operation was carried out after the injury to the horse’s legs. The day after the surgery occurred unexpected complications. Okidoki died as a result of septic shock.
Okidoki has 14 years can be. A big loss for jumping.
Albert Zoer Archieven – Pagina 2 van 8
DBFS NL KWPN: Teusi
Albert Zoer reserveruiter
Springpaard Okidoki verkocht naar Argentinië • Bokt.nl
Albert Zoer heeft toppaard Lincoln verkocht • Bokt.nl
09-17-d0109-albert-zoer-oki-doki-NL- / Eventing CCI …
Twintig jaar Okidoki: een terugblik
Sports – Albert Zoer & Oki Doki
Rolex Fei World Cup a Verona: le foto dei campioni …
Albert Zoer en Okidoki derde in Wereldbekerfinale Springen …
Sports – Albert Zoer & Oki Doki
Geruchten blijken waar: Okidoki is verkocht
Albert Zoer s’impose à Hardelot / Saut d’obstacles / Sport …
Okidoki ist tot
Kandy (Casimir x Doruto)
London International Horse Show
Kandy (Casimir x Doruto)
Toprytterne klarede ikke presset
Lijst van beroemde personen