If what you want is to make one of the crafts for baby more useful, the rattle is a great option, since in addition to be very cute, your baby can have fun much with him.
- A yellow t-shirt that no longer serve you, or fabric
- Embroidery thread
- Plastic box
- Beads or bells
- Adhesive tape
- Colorful ribbons
- we mark a circle on the shirt and cut the edges.
- put the interfacing under the circle and mark, cut and sew both cuts.
- we then embroider eyes, mouth and cheeks of the Sun.You can make them in felt or fabric, or even paint with special fabric paint.
- cut 8 strips of Ribbon colours for the rays, sit them and place pins at the bottom of one of the round pieces.
- we put the right fabrics with right, sew the outline, turn the piece and fill up to half of the rattle with cotton.
- we put a few beads or bells inside a plastic box and close perfectly with adhesive tape, introduce inside filling and continue filling with cotton.
- finally we double straps and sew closed the hole in the workpiece.
This is a very simple craft and you can do it in a short time. Make sure that everything is very well sewn and that nothing can break off or open, this will make the rattle very safe for your baby.