Who does not have any old Kit House? The technique of decoupage with napkins can do a craft to restore these cases, decorate to our taste and it can be used to store many things.
- Old case
- Acrylic colors
- Napkin flowers
- first clean all dust box, so that acrylics can adhere to the surface.
- paints the case to your liking with acrylics.
- once it is dry paste flowers on top, placing them in the way that most go liking us, playing with sizes to give dynamism to the box.
- we can change colors according to flowers, ensures that there is a contrast between them and the box.
- Finally you can apply lacquer to give a shine to your decor and ready!
With this simple form of decoration you can get some very nice boxes adapted and customized to give a present either to save things from home.