If you go on jumping, of course, there must also be a jumping course. Here comes the occasional involved. ‘M told here about how to build a good jumping course and how you can explore the best.
There are six class nationwide in the Netherlands. These are the
- BB: The highest BB allowed 80 cm high and 90 cm wide, BB already destined preparing to B or to practice. Here you do not have to start map.
- B: The highest in the B may be 1.00 m and 1.10m wide. Here you must have a start card
- L: The highest in L can be 1.10m and 1.20 m wide. Here also begins card required
- M: The highest in M may be 1.20 m and 1.30m wide. Here also begins card required
- Z: The highest Z may be 1.30m and 1.40 m wide. Here also begins card required
- ZZ: ZZ Top at 1.40 m and 1.50 m high should be broad. Here also begins card required
In Class B – L, there are 9 t / m 10 obstacles in the M class ?? Z ?? ZZ are 9 t / m 12 obstacles.
IB may be only a combination which means there are two obstacles are at a shorter distance. This is called a double ?? ??.
L can be two combinations is therefore twice double.
M t / m ZZ stand there are two combinations or a combination and 1 times the third jump a third jump is the same as a double may only be that there are three in line instead of two.
Types of Courses
in a classic course, minimize the penalties will be enforced. If you have allowed all the bars lie could move on to the barrage. The dam is going on, who has the fastest time and least beams win.
A progressive course can be run in different ways.
- Directly in time: You jump a course against the clock and you need to get the least possible penalty points. The gene has won the fastest time and least number of penalty points. someone with a lot of punishment and a very fast time can not beat someone who is flawless, but has a slow time.
- Hunting: The riders and their horses must jump a course as fast as possible. For every mistake they make they get penalty seconds. A beam is four penalty seconds, a refusal punished by the time you have lost yourself so that no additional penalty seconds given. The former won with the fastest time, someone with an error, but a very quick time to beat anyone that is flawless, but has a slow time.
- Two phases: the riders and their horses must jump a course that is divided into two parts, both of which consists of about six obstacles, the first part must be operated without penalty to failed’m get called by the jury and you should not do the second part. The first part should be run without any penalty will run a time and you have the second part of the track jump as quickly as possible to get the result we see in the fastest time and least number of penalty points. The win with the fastest time and least number of penalty points.
- The horse a ray from the ticking costs Rider four penalty points.
- A horse’s refusal cost the rider four penalty points and the obstacle to be run over again, which can take time. On the 2nd refusal to get back in the driver and four penalty points in the M t / m ZZ, you are excluded from the third refusal in B t / m L when you get four penalty points and even exclusion
- Noticing the driver of the horse or the horse combination is excluded
- One or more feet of water is 4 points.
- Resistance of the horse, which Prance backwards or more than 2 seconds stand still, seen as a refusal
- The timeout of the time that notice makes every 2.5 seconds that the combination is too late penalty points
If you are Building a Trail, How Will You Work
If all goes well, you will be prompted by an organization to build. You go to the site together with someone from the organization of the jump, you make arrangements for:
- Time and date you can build.
- On the surface there are jumped.
- How big is the terrain.
- What a race it’s horses and / or ponies?? p.
- Which classes should be built.
- What materials are available, 3 or 4 m bars, like spoons available and that it is also safe spoons, how many poles, the flanks are.
- What courses you need to build.
- How many people are there to help you with obstacles.
- Is decoration materials available.
- There are show jumping round.
- Appointment of costs.
You still look around the site and what do you do more:
- You accurately measures area.
- You look at the bottom, this surface is hilly, a lot of holes, there are pit covers, trees, ditches.
- The soil is good, too soft or too hard.
- Where’s the input and output.
- Where is the jury.
- Where is the tent or stand.
- Where the property is sold and is safe enough.
- Where does the recessed area.
- Is there enough piles / beams / shelves.
If you have all this resolved well you obviously know the distances of the lines that can come in.
A horse makes a gallop: 3,50m / 3,70m
On average, count yourself and landing a gallop hope.
- 0 step = 3.00-3.50
- 1 canter jump = 7.00-7.50
- Two steps = 10.00-10.50
- Three steps = 13.50 to 14.00
- Four steps = 17.00 to 17.50
From this distance measure is no longer necessary in this distance can also all very lucky gallop fit.
- 5 steps = 20.50 to 21.00
- 6 steps = 24.00 to 24.50
- Seven steps = 27.00 to 27.50
One meter more or less does not matter, but it does not mean you have to drive or something more forward or backward.
Combinations and types of obstacles
Now you know how far you can run many different combinations with different distances and different types of obstacles.
Here you have a few different types of obstacles.
- Steep jump = poles 2 and 4 to 6 bar above the other and / or shelf
- Oxer = 4 uprights 2 standing behind the other about 5 to 8 bar and / or shelf
- Tribbel = 6 poles 5 to 10 bars, and / or shelf
- Liverpool = Is an artificial ditch with water in it.
Combinations you can ride his example.
- steep?? Oxer
- Oxer?? steep
- Oxer?? Oxer
To be twofold:
- burned?? burned?? burned
- steep?? steep?? Oxer
- steep?? Oxer?? steep
- Oxer?? steep?? steep
- Oxer Oxer???? Oxer
- Oxer-Oxer?? steep
- steep?? Oxer?? Oxer
Explore the course
To skip a course you have to know the right distance from the head, you can explore the trail and have some distance lines to let you know how many steps you have to make it so you run no penalty. It counts the number of steps if you come from a 10-meter math you three meters off the landing and marketing that leaves about 7 meters and can divide by 2 (that is two steps of 3.50 meters. So a normal away. Keep an eye on your horse or over or short canters.
- If you walk the trail, you just go off the tracks as the number one,
- Go way just like you want him to run.
- Look at the starting line and see how it would run.
- Watch carefully how the twists and turns long run you can use to restore your horse.
- Measure lines properly to get a good bit.
- Watch the obstacle also to the next obstacles and take on how your horse so ?? s line should look like.
- Look at the combinations how interesting they are for your horse until the calf touch to it.
- Please note long distance between horses as often anymore.
- Watch out for obstacles or from the entrance, the entrance hall leads the horse always a little off.
- Watch out for obstacles in the elbow that often gives rhythm loss.
- Note the last hope especially if he is far away, or after a hard line, make a horse a simple mistake. A track builder call this a finisher.
77 best images about Eventing on Pinterest
4 Ways to Build a Horse Jump
10 Trail Obstacles On Every Horseman’s Wishlist
Simple Show Jumping Course
How to Build a Tire Jump
Build your own diy cavaletti jump
How to Build a Show Jumping Course
Build Your Own Agility Course: Standard Jump
make bmx dirt jump
Homemade Pvc Horse Jumps
Model horse jump packages. Your Model horse will Love it!!!!
251 best images about Extreme Cowboy/Trail Course …
35 best images about Course plan ideas on Pinterest
Strides Tutorial 1
Show Jumping Courses For Experienced Horses
1000+ images about Cool Horse Jump ideas on Pinterest …
IDEAS PLEASE:Building your own Cross Country Course
1000+ images about Jumps/horse DIY on Pinterest
4 Ways to Build a Horse Jump