The supermarket shopping are more expensive in the pocket of the consumer.
And everybody puts a produtinho here, take that news on the shelf to try, buy a treat. At the time of paying, is.
The supermarket shopping are a temptation to spend more than it takes.
A good part of the cases of excessive spending is associated with the lack of planning and organization to buy. You know the kind of behavior to “make things happen”?
Today’s post brings some tips to save on grocery shopping. Take care of your budget!
- Never Go Hungry at the Supermarket. A lot of people go to the supermarket after work or before any meal. There is a relationship to spend more and buy more superfluous with shop hungry. So just go well fed to the supermarket.
- Make a Shopping List. The list helps to keep within the framework of what is to be purchased really reduces impulse purchases and reduces trips to the supermarket to buy unnecessary “things” that lacked. Don’t just make the list! You have to be faithful to what is written in it. There are several shopping lists apps that can make life in the supermarket. It doesn’t matter if it’s a quick purchase or the purchase of the month. Always make a list.
- Check Your Kitchen Cabinets. Before you go shopping and during the process of making a shopping list, don’t forget to check out the places you put the food. Often, the person makes the list just memory and purchase products they already own, especially canned goods.
- Plan Your Meals Before You Buy. A lot of people go to the supermarket to get ideas of what to do for the menu. And, many times, the person buys a “little thing” that you don’t need, I thought of doing to the menu, but then realized it would be too much. Plan your meals before you go shopping.
- Note the Options of the Upper and Lower Shelves. Generally, products that are placed at eye level consumers are more expensive. Extend your field of vision to find other cheaper brands.
- Supermarket Own Brand. Many supermarkets offer private label, which can be cheaper. Depending on the product, it’s worth a try and save! Many brands are made by well-known and reputable manufacturers in the market.
- Buy Fruits and Vegetables of the Crop. Products of the season are always cheaper!
- Know the Price of the Products. The only way to know whether something is really a gift, if you know the cost of the products. So, keep an eye on market prices, at least of those products that you consume more. One tactic is to catalog the main products in a worksheet with the last price paid. Many supermarkets advertise false deals as sales strategy.
- Cut Your Own Vegetables. The vegetables washed, cut and packaged have much higher costs. Worth to buy fresh and prepare them! The same amount of a particular vegetable can cost 5 x more.
- Compare Supermarket Prices. Don’t put all your trust “cheaper prices” on only one supermarket. Worth keeping “eyes open” to supermarkets of their region. Test! Sometimes, you discover that it is better to buy meats in another place, for example. Or, so it pays to buy cleaning products elsewhere. Search whenever you can. Even if it’s only in the “shopping day”.
- Don’t Fall into the “Buy 1, Take 2”! Many times, this is a strategy to explore the impulses of consumer purchases. So, it is always interesting to get a sense of product prices. Valley use the calculator to know the unit price.
- Avoid Sweets and Magazines Near the Box. These products are placed at these sites to attract consumers while waiting to pay. It’s more an attempt to leave you more money for the supermarket.
- Try not to Go Shopping with Children. Many parents do not stand up to a child’s request. And often, they are interested in unhealthy treats.
- Test Less Glamorous Brands. There are many myths that some brands are the best. Try to merge their shopping with less famous brands to try and meet the quality. For example, if you have to buy 4 soaps, buy 3 of the brand you’re used to and bottom mark january 1. If you will buy 2 packages of coffee, buy 1 of which you already know and try other cheaper. The goal of this strategy is to meet the quality of other brands. And, at the same time, make sure you’re not spending money for nothing and falling entirely on the quality of the brand. Often, it is possible to draw the conclusion that less famous brand serves well. Always test. For some types of products, you can conclude that it’s not worth changing. But, you can also get surprises!
- Buy Less Frequently. Schedule the days of supermarket. You save (or bus), time and money. Don’t go into a supermarket every time I pass in front. The chance to buy items you don’t really need is huge.
To buy better and save! And you? How do you save? Share your experience!