Originally worn by dancers to keep their calf cramps, leggings have become a fashion accessory in the 1980s Since then, leggings were out of style, but returned with a vengeance. Wear leggings with skirts offers a fashionable look that you can have fun with, choosing a variety of colors, textures and patterns to accentuate your style.
- The purchase of several pairs of leggings to include some variety to your wardrobe.Choose solid colors, patterns and different textures such as fuzzy, silky and others to match with your skirts.Leggings can be purchased in a variety of stores and retail clothing are often sold alongside shoes and other accessories.
- Choose a mini skirt that matches your pair of leggings or vice versa.Leggings only look good with short skirts.A long skirt with leggings can make your thick legs and also shorten your leg line, in addition to dull looking.
- Set the miniskirt as you normally would.
- Roll a leg warmer in your hands, seizing the upper part of the leg warmer, which is the widest part.Roll the leg until the bottom opening reaches fingertips.
- Drag the toes of one foot through the large opening of the hottest leg.Slide the pad your calf as you would a pair of nylon stockings.
- Adjust the pad on your leg, making sure that the group does not exceed the top of the calf.Make sure the seams are aligned uniformly.
- Repeat the process with the other leg warmer.
Tips & Warnings
- To work, Itypeusa.com recommends a pair leggings with a pair of open-toed high heels for a sexy and trendy look.Bouquet deep lower leg to your heel show to blend in your shoes.