LG (life is good) has finally dropped the curtain on the younger brother of the current top of the range G4, formerly known as the G4 ‘s, the market will come as a direct successor to last year’s model, LG G4 Beat (in Europe could be called G4). Recovering the same design of the flagship model, the data sheet does not differ too much from those already leaked previously. We therefore have a midrange of more compact dimensions with full HD display and Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC 615.
- 2 “IPS display fullHD
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Android system custom 5.1.1 LG UX 4.0
- 5 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- Rear view 8 Mpxl with Auto Focus and auto focus laser
- 5 front camera Mpxl Gesture function Interval Shot
- Connectivity 4 g LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth , NFC 4.1 and GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 2300 mAh removable battery
In Latin America LG G4 Beat will come out with a 13 megapixel camera, the thickness is about 9.85 mm while the colour options available at launch will be three, Black, Ceramic White and Shiny Gold.
A midrange whose price has not yet been made official but certainly will place this device among the 349 € 399 and € as for the previous LG G3 S.