ZTE presented a few hours a new midrange smartphone, expanding the brand Nubia Prague with a device very elegant lines and featured a building completely in anodised aluminium. The screen is composed of a Panel from 5.2 “fullHD 2.5 D Super AMOLED matrix protected by Gorilla Glass 3, ben 64 gigs of internal memory expandable and a dedicated audio chip, however we are faced with a device which, although very nice from a design point of view, does not offer details new features compared to the competition.
Zte Nubia Prague S
- 2 display “fullHD Super AMOLED 2.5 D, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 615, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 64-bit
- Android system 5.1 custom Lollipop Nubia UI 3.0
- RAM 3 GB
- 64 gigs internal storage expandable via microSD
- Rear 13 Mpxl, f/2.2, target in 5 lenses
- Front camera to wide-angle lens f/2.4, Mpxl, 8
- 2200 mAh battery
Other features include a quick charging system (0-25% in 10 minutes, according to a statement by the company), dual SIM slot (micro + nano SIM), LTE connectivity and a dedicated audio chip AKM4375 Hi-Fi, up to 7.1 channel Dolby audio and Dolby.
ZTE Nubia Prague S will be available in the colours silver and rose gold, at a price of 2,499 yuan (€ 349) in China, starting from next January 23.