Night driving, especially, is deemed far more accident-prone than day. Perceptions of the motorist is impaired. To avoid maximum danger, specific rules of conduct must be respected, the lighting of the vehicle part.
Setting the car LED bulb
The LED has the appearance of a miniature bulb, its size is 3 to 10 mm in diameter. This is a light emitting diode: it means that produces light when traversed by an electric current. This technology was used for the first time in terms of road safety on the taillights of the cars. Since then, their use multiplies.
There are various LED bulb for car models that will suit:
- blinkers ;
- headlights ;
- stop lights ;
- fog lights ;
- LEDs on the meter.
Good to know: if LED bulbs are suitable for different road driving lights and other indicators, there is no model that can replace the night lights because their power is too low.
The advantages of car LED bulb
Place a LED on his car instead of a normal bulb is to realize a saving time and money while building on the safety.
- First, the ignition is immediate. Press the switch and car lights in a few thousandths of a second: there are 15 milliseconds to 300 milliseconds against an LED for a halogen bulb;
- Its energy consumption is very low. For the use of a pipe as a flashing indicator, the LED will use ten watts against barely 21 watts for a standard bulb. Your battery is less stressed, their life expectancy is growing!
- The lifespan of the LED is equivalent to that of your car! It’s a real asset to your safety: it will happen more than you realize on the roadside that your bulbs just give up the ghost.
The disadvantages of car LED bulb
If the LED has many advantages, it nevertheless has some drawbacks:
- The LEDs are great sources of energy savings, certainly, but they also lack power. For now, the use of these as flagship remains discouraged;
- If this technology is economical in the long term and beats all records in terms of longevity once installed, the purchase of a LED bulb is expensive.
Good to know: manufacturers who choose to bet on this innovative technology to equip the beam of their new cars use more than one LED twenty on each side of the car! Too expensive to set up, we abandon them in favor of xenon headlights currently.
Buy an LED bulb for car
LED bulbs for the use of your vehicle for sale on the LISTOFLEDLIGHTS and stores specializing in automotive.
Prices of car LED bulbs estimate based on the required power. According to the intended use and the mark of the subject, the price can go up to threefold.
For a bulb that will be used to illuminate your counter, count invest less than ten euros. For an article which ensures your safety, such as fog lights, the price can go up to a hundred euros.
Good to know : If you are inquisitive and adept small savings, you can always find your happiness in the scrap yards where consumables recovery is cheap.
To go further :
- Learn all about your car and how it works, download our free car maintenance guide ;
- Small reminder of the role and uses of car lights ;
- Make your car bulbs operate as long as possible by reading our article oncar bulbs .
2 X T10 9-LED SMD CAR WEDGE LED AUTOMOTIVE BULBS …
Dreams Homes Design: Led Car Bulbs
Led Tail Light Replacement Bulbs Automotive Automotive …
Automotive Light Bulbs
Led Tail Light Replacement Bulbs Automotive C7 Replacement …
BA9s LED Bulb – 4 LED
№2X 1156 Ba15s P21w P21w Car LED Bulb No 【 Error Error …
7507 (PY21W) LED Bulb – 18 SMD LED Tower
H11 18 SMD LED Car Headlight Fog Lamp Light Bulbs
Excelvan H4 Car Motorcycle 6 LED Cree Headlight Kit 3000LM …
Led Replacement Bulbs For Cars 12v Super Bright Leds …
Carsty 2x Universal W5W T10 Bulb 194 LED light Bulbs …
2Pcs H4 80W Good LED Car Fog Lamp H4 Led Headlight Bulb …
HID White T10 W5W 5630 6-SMD Car Auto LED Light Bulb Lamp …
Led Lighting Automotive
1X H4 5630 33smd LED Bulbs Car led Fog Lights Motorcycle …
LED Lighting: Top 10 Examples Car LED Lights Truck Lights …
WLJH 2x 800lm 45W Car Led W16W T15 Bulbs 12v 24V 921 912 …
H3 LED Bulb – 9 SMD LED Daytime Running Light
Pc74 Led Replacement Bulbs