Handball is a very popular ball sport zoal among girls and boys.Handball is a team sport that takes place with six players and a goalkeeper. There are also reserves sitting on the couch when gewisselt be. Before the game begins greeted with a scream. It is an encouragement for the whole team what they say to each other. Before shouting occurs first discussed starting. And then the game begins.
- The field
- handball Policy
- player times
- The ball
- Field position: s
- Several cast
The field is in the length of 40 meters and width 20 meters. There are at length on either side of a goal from the field two meters high and three meters wide. The field is divided into two parts by the center. One side is the side of one party, and the other side the other party. On the goal line, the goal. Side line is line going to the field. If Party A has touched the ball and the ball crosses the touchline, the ball for party B. circkel a solid line. The 7-meter line, penalty throws will be performed. And the 9-meter line is also called the free throw line.
- If you have attached to the ball, you can go 3 steps
- You can not fit three first run with the ball, and then bounce back
- You may not touch the ball with your foot
- The ball must not be longer than three seconds, you have the
- You can not be in the goal crease goalkeeper
- You can not understand the opponent, kicking or beating
- 2x yellow is 2 minutes
- 3x 2 minutes is red
- Mini: 2x 10 min / 10 min vila ..
- C and D-youth: 2x 20 min / 10 min rest ..
- B-youth: 2x 25 min / 10 min vila ..
- En yngling & Serioren: 2x 30 min / 10 min vila ..
- A youth and seniors Ladies: circumference 54-56 cm Weight: 425-475 grams
- A youth and seniors gentlemen: circumference 58-60 cm Weight: 325-400 grams
- B-youth and lower: small ball
The judge throw:
If a player from one party to the other party if the player holding the ball at the same time, the judge will assign a judge throws. Players keep three meters away from two players and then the referee throws the ball in the air. Who has caught him first to the ball.
If one of the players makes a foul by example, someone throws on the ground, given the opposite as a free throw at the place where the crime took place. The team that made the offense must keep three meters away. When a crime is made between the free-throw line and the circle, then a free-throw from the free throw line made.
If the defender makes a foul by example to give a kick to the opposing team who not only had a great chance to score, becoming the aggressor penalty . This is at the 7-meter line. The other party must keep three meters away.Exactly the same applies to the keeper.
Introduccion y conclusion de psicologia social
Trabajo final psicologia
Introducción a Wavelets
Conclusión Windows Introduccion
INTRODUCCION y Conclusion Toma Decisiones
Introduccion, Desarrollo y Conclusion Del Ensayo
Conclusión de trabajo comunitario
Reglamento de faltas disciplinarias y sus sanciones de la …
Introducción al muestreo
Organización del computador
como hacer una introduccion, desarrollo y conclusion
Fantástico Una Introducción A La Anatomía Y La Fisiología …
Introducción a la arquitectura web – Java
INTRODUCCION en Este Trabajo Hablaremos Del Software
Lenguaje ensamblador sobre PIC16F84