Antique clocks provide a room with shapes and interesting features. Savvy decorators find these treasures at antique shows, auction sales or flea markets and many clocks still work. Any successful interior design depends on following the rules of interior design, which ensure that a display is interesting, symmetrical and balanced. However, in this case, antique clocks replace traditional work as the main objective of the screen.
Decorating with antique clocks
- Look for clocks that have works of art on them as traditionally conceived antique clocks for kitchen. According to growtheology, the vintage wall clocks often have work have scenes of the Italian countryside, roosters, wine and other European patterns (although they are certainly not limited to any European). They bring color to the screen.
- Choose clocks of different sizes and shapes. This breaks the monotony of the Gallery of the clock.
- Decide on features and accessories. These elements could include framed posters fine art, wall sconces or other framed artwork.If your goal is to feature your clocks as decorative element of choice, it is difficult for the eye to focus on individual clocks when displayed in rows on the wall. One or two different pieces make all the difference.
- Select one or two of the largest clocks as your audience.You may decide to focus on one or two clocks on the wall and then another on a table, preferably near the larger screen so that all of these are visually linked together by their proximity.
- Plan on using color, design and shape to combine the display.These elements can be found on the clocks themselves or accessories.
- Determine better. Even if you want the clock to be the main reason for decoration in the room, it is often best to choose a few large clocks and add two or three smaller clocks in the Gallery.
- Follow the rules of interior and design when you configure the display.It will help you keep your balance work.Draw a map on your wall clocks on paper or on your computer after you have chosen the clocks to enter your display. In general, galleries look better when you hang the odd groupings of items. Finally, print your screen if you did it in a computer program.
- Measure marks on the wall where you can hang clocks based on your gallery plan. Add the nails in the wall places that you marked and hang the screen.
Tips & Warnings
- Do not be afraid to experiment.Clocks add visual interest to a gallery, because they are not standard wall rates that most people opt for a gallery. It brings out several ideas and compare the results.
- Also, remember that antique clocks often tend to be made of heavy materials like hardwoods.You’ll want to check the positioning of the nails to make sure they are fixed to the wall studs, otherwise the clocks will fall from the wall.Maybe these clocks also require a heavy screw (instead of a nail) or suspension wire.
- Too much work clocks can make the room very noisy.
27 Clocks in Interior Design
Best 25+ Vintage wall clocks ideas on Pinterest
Clocks: amusing wall decor clocks 30 Inch Wall Clock, Home …
Impressive Collection of Large Wall Clocks Decor Ideas …
Clocks: large wall clock decor 36 Inch Wall Clock …
Best 25+ Decorating large walls ideas on Pinterest
25+ bästa Wall clocks idéerna på Pinterest
The impact of using large clocks in decorating …
Large Wall Clock Decorating Ideas
antique pendulum wall clock for decorating – Wall Clocks
Home Decorators Collection Baroness 71 in. Iron/Wood Wall …
Antique Wall Decor
17 Best images about Clocks on Pinterest
Ideas For Murals – Decorate Your Room Walls With Vintage …
Clocks: large wall clock decor Clock Wall Decor, Extra …
The 25+ best Wall clock decor ideas on Pinterest
Best 20+ Shabby chic wall decor ideas on Pinterest
Large Elegant Metal Key Clock Wall Decor SHABBY Antique …
1000+ images about Santa needs a fireplace!! on Pinterest …
Best 25+ Wall clock decor ideas on Pinterest