A battery replacement in an iPhone did not go as planned, and the phone ended up going on fire.
His Wallgren is an iPhone-owner from Gothenburg who got themselves something of a surprise, since he even tried to change the battery in your phone.
While he was well on the way to change the battery, then the phone started to burn as if it were a flares in his fist. Have the hapless Swede told to our site.
In the user manual, which included phone calls on Apple also users to not even trying to change the battery. That is why the announcement from Apple-dealer also map to the unfortunate Swede.
-“He should not even have changed the battery,” says Nora Yes, as is information officer at Siba, who sold the phone to His Wall branch.
Apple iPhone catches on fire burning Canadian teenager …
Lighting my iPhone on Fire
Exploding iPhone 5 forces plane to make emergency evacuation
Basketball of Fire iPhone 5 Case
Apple iPhone 6s catches on fire
Satechi B0089DZNS4 10000 MaH Portable Energy Station …
iPhone 4 meets end via blender, sniper fire, and microwave …
Fire Department Badge Name Template iPhone SE/5/5s Case …
Hobbit desolation of smaug, Iphone 5 wallpaper and The …
iPhone Battery Explosion Injures One!
Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 3GS
20 Fire Art iPhone Wallpapers
iPhone Battery Case for Backcountry Adventure: TYLT ENERGI
Ohio Man Claims iPhone XS Max Caught Fire In His Pants
iPhone 6 Plus Explodes in the Middle of the Night, User …
"If this is to end in fire then we shall all burn together …
Amazon Fire Phone vs. iPhone 5s
Apple iPhone Releases Smoke and Explodes in Pocket of …
EnerPlex Jumpr Max Black 10000 mAh Rechargeable Li-ion …
End of Duty: Re-purposed Fire Hose Wallets and Cases by …