If you are looking for a fun activity to do with your small children, this is one of the ideal craft for you and your family, you can have them for a letter of congratulations or frame them and place them on the wall, also figures are incredible and are very easy to do.
- Leaves and petals dried flowers
- Sheets for writing white or colored
- first think of your favorite animal, then you are looking for some real image so that you can guide.
- look for leaves of different sizes and shapes.
- dry the leaves.This can get him leaving them within a thick and heavy book for a few days, or leaving them in the Sun.
- place on a sheet to write folded half sheets and dried flowers so that it looks like the skin of the animal.You can first draw the animal to know how to accommodate them.
- paste them and leave it to dry, finally writes any message for someone special and ready within the sheet in half.
If you want to, you can add some details like eyes and smiles to animals with markers or paint. This is a craft that you will enjoy doing with your kids because they will go to a park to collect the leaves and then the card will serve as a reminder of that cute moment.