ASUS ZenPad 3 8.0 (Z581KL) is the new tablet unveiled in the last few hours from ASUS that is not part of the recent family 3S 10 inch variant of which we gave news a few days ago.
This product is characterized by a highly respected hardware and some features that could make it a rather attractive both to professionals, both those seeking an elegant tablet and multi-function.
ASUS ZenPad 3 8.0 technical characteristics
Besides being equipped with a screen from 7.9 inches with a resolution of 2,048 x 1,536 pixels, the new ZenPad 3 8.0 features a retro leather, a port USB Type-C that guarantees a limited thickness, double front speaker and a built-in 3 g/4 g module. Seems you have a Wi-Fi only Variant. On the other hand there will be two versions, a 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, the other with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of external memory.
- Screen: QXGA (2,048 x 1,536 pixels) ″ 7.9 IPS with ASUS Tru2life + Technology and Anti-fingerprint coating
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 (MSM8956) 1.8 GHz exa core
- GPU: Adreno 510
- RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3
- Memoryinside: 16 GB eMMC 5 expandable via microSD (up to 128 GB)
- Camerarear: 8 megapixel
- Camerafront: 2 megapixels
- Battery: 4,680 mAh
- I KNOW: Android 3.0 with Marshmallow ZenUI 6.0
- Size: 7.57 mm x 136.4 x 205.4
- Weight: 320 g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS 4.1, WiFi 802.11 ac, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Other: USB Type-C, dual stereo speaker X 4 g, 3 g module/Headphone: DTS
ASUS ZenPad 3 8.0 release and price
- ASUS ZenPad 3 8.0 (Z581KL) will be available in Italyby Christmas at a price of 299 €.
Between devices brought today by ASUS to its ComputerDo Conference there is also theZenPad 3S 10, a tablet with 9.7″ not bad especially when you consider the technical specifications and the price which was launched last July.
We are confident that the ZenPad 3S 10 will arrive in Italy and its cost of launch will be on 370€. Awaiting the arrival of additional details about this tablet with Media Tek processor you can brush up everything there is to know (just a click), or go straight to take a look at photos and video that we created for IFA 2016 and that you can find below.