When autumn and winter take their toll of golf in our country, many golfers call it a day. They store their clubs, or travel with his golf bag down to the countries in their eyes better weather. And suddenly the golf courses in the Netherlands are less crowded, you can hear the leaves fall. An excellent opportunity for golfers who love real peace, not the times to some mud and puddles.Or, in winter, the frozen winter fairways and Greens. But how do you in all weather golfer of this somewhat unorthodox wave conditions?
Dress for cold weather
You customize when golf in clothes for the weather and wind, makes sense. But avoid making yourself a Michelin man. Thick clothes sitting in the golf game. Do not wear a thick jacket but wearing thin layers, less or more depending on the circumstances. From long underwear on your skin. A thin wind jacket or between the layers will protect you against a cold wind. This can also be in the form of a, not too thick, lined sweater. Rains, choose a good rain gear as the outer layer, but rather than the hood of rain jacket you wear better rain hat with a wide brim.
Keep your feet do your heavy socks, specially winter golf shoes or boots??, and your winter golf gloves hands. And since most of heat leaves the body through your head, then a warm hat, hat.
Much-needed attributes such as winter golf shoes and gloves?, can be found in the golf shop or?? Shop.You can also find the colored balls of snow and winter tees, in case the teebox frozen. These are three hats, a string of different heights. You can use them individually or stacked to create your ball to the exit.
For other attributes, you can also look at outdoor sports or fishing supplies. For example, a thermos mugs of hot tea during your round of golf. Or handenwarmers. This may prevent you from extreme cold in your pocket, so there than in stand hands warmed to. Don’t make when you run; a trap with his hands in his pockets asking for trouble!
Any restrictions to transport golf clubs at work
Sometimes you need at this time to customize the transport of your golf clubs. To the grass rather save many jobs only carrier bags. Or it could be that they ask special Pearl straps to put the wheels in your hand trolley.
Think in advance about the purpose of your winter golf. Maybe you’ve come to the conclusion that play with a half set clubs meet. In this case, it is recommended that a small, lightweight bag. Take a dual band that distributes the weight of the bag on both axes. It is better for your shoulders and back than a single strap, which you will hang awry.
Possible tracks for hand trolley that you can buy in the golf shop or?? Shop. Or perhaps your golf club, when they are required.
Seasonal adjustments to the golf course
In practice, you can roughly divide the autumn and winter golf in two different situations:
- Easier circumstances, except poor grass growth, and therefore more clay, not much different from summer conditions and played on sommargreener.Sometimes it is still a qualified job and apply the normal?? ?? Golf rules.
- Heavier circumstances that play with golf rules make it difficult, and requires extreme solutions.It is a task that is not approved and the rules of golf to be adjusted. Outside competitions each winter golfer can do it in their own way; For competitions, the competition Committee will compile the changes.
When it is not for the heavy influence of the season, is still on the sommargreener played and maybe the job is still an advantage, going on golf courses but often one or more temporary local rules. These rules? There are a total of three, separately or at the same time to apply? provide a solution to the poorer soil conditions. They are in addition to the standard rules, and the country that officially identified:
- Sites = improve mooring ball. In the close cut surface of the track, you can pick the ball up, clean, and place within a certain distance from the original Wharf. Often this is 15 cm. This type of room is allowed only between 1 March and 1 april.
- Bytes = clean ball.Through the Web? This is the entire Court, except on the tee and the green of the hole being played and all obstacles-you can pick up the ball, clean and replace. By substituting means that you put the ball in the same position and situation.
- Embedded ball record, clean up & drop, as close to the original berth.Not only in the close cut surface of the job as usual but now allowed by the job?? This is the entire Court, except on the tee and the green of the hole being played and all risks. For complete: an embedded ball is a ball after a stroke is partially below the Earth’s surface in its own pitch mark/cot. A ball that is hiding in the tall grass, not the embedded ball.
In all three lines comes to you to take the ball first brands. Do not notice or pick up and/or cleaning the ball where it is not permitted, will cost a kind of duty.
As autumn or winter really strikes are normal golf games often are not more. But what can manage a job also depends on the type of soil on which it is built. A sand or dune job will suffer less during moisture and frost, then a job for sure. Depending on the circumstances and at its discretion, take golf clubs measures to
Protect jobs by:
- sommargreener to swap for temporary or Winter Greens
- teeposities does not move or use special traction mats
- Sometimes asking the players also teeën on the job
- Golf carts only allow special booth with Caterpillar treads of the wheels, or
- allow only bags to
To extend the game experience by:
- locations = better ball position: allow the job; This is the entire Court, except on the tee and the green of the hole being played and all obstacles
- Larger holes to place in Winter Greens
- Ball predefined length of the hole, with the addition of a stroke, in order to be able to pick up
- A customizable single wave line, such as for a lost ball
Experienced golfers can thus even during the cold season or continue practicing her sport. Battle practice, try techniques without feeling rushed. There are actually a lot of space! Frozen fairway?What is a role that ball! Frozen water hazard? Efterklangs by a ball of ice sounds like a clock! And if all players comply with the agreed rules for the winter, contests can also be played. Until there is snow, and the snow layer is higher than the thickness of the ball. Then help even orange balls anymore.But maybe it’s time the job once admired without golf clubs.
bump & run chat
Day 254: Snow Golf at Majestic Oaks
5 reasons winter golf is better than summer golf
Snow golf: Driving off piste under the Northern Lights
Winter Golf Specials
Amateur Golfer: Winter golf tips
Fitness Friday: Preparing for a cold-weather round
Bump & Run
Winter Golf At Deer Run – EyeAerial.com
Winter Golf: It can be done and enjoyed
Snow golf: Driving off piste under the Northern Lights …
The Winter Golf Warrior
Golfing with a Twist • GolfStinks
Golf, Dean Martin & Winter. — GolfStinks
Affordable Winter Golf Options in South Florida
16 best Golf!, all things images on Pinterest
10 best winter golf practice drills to work on at home …
Golf – health benefits
College Golfers, Is Snow Golf In Your Future?