A piggy bank for kids can be very useful because it allows them to save their money and learn the importance of this, so this is another of the best craft with clay to make with the kids and teach them to save from small.
- Clay colors
- A cardboard jar
- Vinyl paint
- White glue
- paint the jar of the color that we like and let it dry.
- get a slot in the lid of the jar so that fit the coins.
- ask your children make little figures to decorate the top of the lid.They can be dolls, animals, letters, or what they want.
- when the figures are finished, glue them to the top of the jar.
- decorate with paint the rest of the piggy bank.
- once ready the piggy, coats with white glue all the piggy bank and figures.Leave to dry and gives a couple of hands of glue so it is resistant and shine.
This craft is very cute and easy to make, you can do it with your children and insurance will be very fun making them; In addition, it can be a nice gift for any child.