Gym too expensive? Or really no time? But you want to do some exercises to keep your body in shape? In this article you will find all the parts of the exercise where you don’t need to buy things. No supplies and still get in shape. Per body part you can find here various exercises.Below are exercises for all major muscle groups. For all of the exercises comes basically that you can start with 3 x 10 reps with 30 seconds rest after a series. When the exercise is easy, you can build this up to 5 x 20 repetitions. The exercises are ranked from easy to difficult.
- Slowly rising on the toes. Hold for a moment, and then slowly back pocket terug. Neem trust some support with one hand.
- Do the same exercise as above, but on the bottom step of the stairs. Leave the heels on the back pockets have so far come down to a light rekgevoel occurs.
- Do the same exercise as above, even with slightly bent knees. In return you will not rekgevoel.
- All the above exercises can on one leg.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched in front of you and back support. Tighten your thigh muscle easily, just hold on, and then silently let loose again.
- Go on a high chair or sit on a table and stretch your legs.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Then push your hips up, until you form a straight Board from the knees up to the shoulder.
- If there is someone there, get down on your knees and let others keep your ankles. Let your body stretched slowly over about bags and come back again.
- Squeeze your buttocks once properly.
- Bring your extended legs to stand to the side and slightly to the rear.
- Bring in the side lying position your outstretched leg sideways and a little backward.
Low back muscles
- Drag your spine slowly and gently, completely hollow and unleash calm weather.
- Lie on your stomach and raise your legs a bit.
- Lie on your stomach and raise your shoulders.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and lifting the shoulders off the ground.
- Lift from lying to and on the legs.
- Lift both legs from the landscape.
- Insert from lying down both legs and shoulders up.
- Lie on your back with knees b jda. Then release both knees alternately from left to right.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Press the left ankle on the left and vice versa.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Touch your left hand on the outside of the right knee and vice versa.
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your head. Then pull over and over his legs and touch your right elbow to your left knee and vice versa.
Shoulder and upper arm muscles
These exercises are very different muscles.
- Stand with your hands and arms extended slightly tilted against the wall. Now pull your shoulders all the way back so that your chest is forward without bending your arms. Then push your shoulders all the way forward.
- The same exercise as above but on the floor resting on hands and toes.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Stand with your hands hanging down and bend your arms so that your hands are going to the shoulders.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Stand with your arms hanging and take with extended arms sideways to shoulder level and slowly come back.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Take your hands at shoulder level and push them out to your arms straight above your head.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Bring your outstretched arm back to where it goes, and slowly come back.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Check water bottle article at http://www.lawfaqs.net/2016/09/10/design-for-living-stackable-water-bottle/. Let your arm over your head behind your back pockets so that your elbow is next to the head. Then straighten your arm while the elbow is seated.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Lie on your back with arms spread laterally.Take your arms straight ahead your hands across your face.
- Lie on your stomach with your arms spread laterally. Then lift your arms a bit of ground, and at the same time, tighten the shoulder blades.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Put your forearm on a pillow or on your knees on the back of his hand up. Then bring your hand from the wrist up while your forearm is in place.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack of rice in your hands. Put your forearm on a pillow or on your knees with your palm facing up. Then bring your hand from the wrist up while your forearm is in place.
These are separate exercises for different muscle groups. To apply the power you get from these exercises will get good, it is also important to use muscles in combination. This can be done through any type of cardio workout, but also moves in the form of dance, football or tennis, what you want.This teaches the muscles work well together and the force is also effective.