Gymnastics/Gym-Alto stretch back is one of the 10 profile elements in gymnastics. This is because these elements exceed?? ?? is, and because this movement at the beginning of the State much more movements. Route alto backwards is used in both gymnastics gymnastics women and men on all devices, in whole or in part.
Basic/Ground Form Feed in Roads
It stretches back alto comes from:
The movement from standing position is characterized by a 360-degree twist to the width axis land on both feet. In this analysis I describe a straight posture.
In the start mode, sets the gymnast by using two feet into a line width. The body is immediately after the start and quite tense. The arms of the gymnast support movement, arms are fed from the waist by, something for your ears. Head lag neutral. It is important that the gymnast gymnastics over the hips, thereby retain the long line. When gymnast on the feet would therapy would change the route in a corner alto alto.
During the rotation of the hips go as far back to the poor; not vice versa, and remains so until shortly before landing. In the descending part of the alto backwards, it is important that the gymnast pressure continues to hold on her hips, when there is no tension and push down on the passengers, the gymnast will have early afhoeken to come up with your feet on the Earth, and it is not the intention.
Just before landing, go the arms of gymnast to shoulder height front/side, the shoulders are low and the head is neutral/on. Due to the poor? pressure?? the gymnast maintains balance during landing. The landing is captured in the hips, knees and ankles but has managed to go on and so?? ‘s vertical plane as possible.
Important for the landing phase is to gymnast sees where he/she will land, if the gymnast can prepare the landing well. These are Acrobat backward is possible because you can see the ground relatively quickly. When acrobatic forward you will see relatively late to the surface.
Through which planes and axes movement is
- sagittal plane;
- axis self-leveling.
Where is LZP during movement
In the marketing of LZP something for the body, will brake lifting measures LZP in position again only in the body because the body is fully extended. Upon landing on LZP also something for the body so that the gymnast can maintain balance and stability.
When it comes to the preload of the gymnast at the beginning of the element should be able to do the whole body hard; be fully stretched. This concern for the voltage control of the body during movement and enables the gymnast can perform the stretching alto in a long row. Without this preload of the whole body, the gymnast will not be technically correct stretching alto reach so quickly compensated.In particular the afhoeken, this can be avoided by learning the gymnast to keep pressure on the hips.
Shape tension in stretching alto back means that the body is fully stretched; in a long series. The muscles that have been mentioned in the preload, also the most important muscles.
CLUSK which needed to gymnastics this element
- Power plays a very important role, which can be found under the heading of voltage across. In particular in the landfill/rising phase.
- Velocity means that gymnast movement with sufficient speed, rotate the action forward with enough speed to the body width axis and extend quickly enough. The deployment of a stretch alto is 3.5 times faster than a crouching alto and three times faster than a corner alto.
- Fitness plays no significant part in this element.
- Flexibility plays a minor role, hips stretch of marketing is a prerequisite.
- Coordinated must master gymnast rotate, and then focused on the; knowing where the gymnast is in the air and in the movement. The advantage of this element is that it is conducted in a plane, respectively, and a single axis, by means of the axles smaller koordinativt lighter.
- Balance play an important role when it comes to land the somersault. The back flip you see relatively early surface. It is at the landing intending to stand still at one time with the body relatively vertical as far as possible, without wobbles and other disturbances.
In specific operating experience back/rotate backwards.
Are there any specific concerns that must be overcome by gymnast?
When backward somersault has some gymnasts fear of back pain and/or go bankrupt. It is intended that the gymnast trust for their own activities; the execution of the element and movement with movement sensation. Effective communication is within a question the wise trainer. For example: “How is it that you think that’s scary?”.
- Stretch jump backwards
- Stutrol back with straight arms from sloping surface
- Stretch jump to flat on your back
- Light with roll-over
- Squat back from Alto mini trampoline
- Stretch Alto backward
- High jump
- Series of somersaults backwards
Turn the axiom
Tips for learning/improving this element
- Turn the way of alto stretch over the hips instead of-as often happens-over your feet.
- Provide adequate rotation speed, this is often a stumbling too many gymnasts.
- Make gymnast aware of it?? see?? If the gymnast has more control for example. the landing.
Gallery: How To Do A Backflip For Beginners,
How to Backflip in 3 easy Steps Only (Beginner BackFlip …
How To Do A Backflip For Beginners Step By Step At Home …
How To Do A Backflip On A Trampoline For Beginners
How to Backflip on a trampoline In 3 minutes! (Very easy …
How to do a Backflip on a Trampoline for beginners
How to Do a Backflip for Beginners (5 Steps)
How to Backflip on a Scooter! EASY & SIMPLE ‼️
How To Backflip for Beginners
How To Do A Backflip For Beginners
1000+ images about People Doing Backflips on Pinterest …
Viral Viral Videos
How to Do a Back Tuck: 15 Steps (with Pictures)
How to Do a Beginner’s Backflip
How To Backflip- Get Your Back Flip Now! — Tapp Brothers …
[Full-Download] How-to-backflip-on-a-trampoline-beginners …
How to Backflip off a Raised Platform: 10 Steps (with …
How To Backflip- Get Your Back Flip Now! — Tapp Brothers …