Give a new life to your cans is as easy as making this lamp, all you need is imagination and old cans that you can reuse. This craft is very easy to make and can serve to illuminate and decorate your garden at any occasion or even special holidays.
- Empty cans
- wash and take off the labels of Tin.Let dry.
- we make a drawing on the Tin, this should be simple and without many details, and must be large.
- with the nail and hammer are going to drill the outline of the drawing that we created, leaving some space between holes.
- make two holes closest to the top rim of the can.
- sanding rough edges of the Tin.
- paint and decorate the lamp.
- tie two holes near the top wire.
The capstone of this craft is placing a candle inside the lamp and turn it on, these cans you can hang them from somewhere in your House, is ideal to decorate the garden in festivals such as Halloween or Christmas, it will give a very beautiful and quiet touch to any room.