Teclast, a company known for making tablet with dual operating system Microsoft Windows and Android, has released a new device aimed mainly at the European market.
This is X98 Plus, which now comes under the European ROM and interesting technical features:
- chipset Intel Atom x5Z8300
- RAM from 4 GB
- internal memory from 64 GB
- display 7-inch (2048 x 1536) from
- battery from 8,000 mAh
- connectivity Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- cameras from 5 megapixels (back) and 2 megapixel (front).
READ ALSO: Teclast Slot has two operating systems and 8 GB of RAM
Teclast X98 Plus will be just the first of a series of devices that will be aimed especially at Teclast European market, thanks to European certification recently obtained by the company for many products.