From one extreme with Orly, which surprises us by first creating a basic collection and simple as Orly Blush and then propose a galactic nail art with the limited edition Galaxy FX.
The FX are all those enamels of Orly that have a finish or a particular texture, for example, we have already discovered ones opaque or sandblasted.
The collection of Orly Spring 2014 Galaxy FX (click here) enamels born to create spatial nail art with the color combinations – glitter that will make your nails like a planetarium, brilliant and spectacular, especially for the evening. They carry with fantasy in space between the galaxies in the universe with very particular color.
The shades chosen from Orly for this new collection are 6 and they see is of dark basic tones that very clear other with perfect combinations of glitter:
– Star Trooper, granite base with glitter blacks, silver and gray;
– Starburst, white enamel background with red glitter, orange and yellow, as a special marble coming from other planets;
– Intergalactic Space, very dark purple background with purple glitter multidimensional, plum, lilac and brown;
– Black Hole, the multicolor effect of the whole collection Galaxy FX , with a black base and glitter of different sizes and colors;
– Gravity Bound, blue purple dominate, dark blue and light blue in, lilac and light blue glitter above;
– Milky Way, soft and delicate light blue background and small yellow and red off in glitter.
The glazes of Orly Galaxy FX collection, ideal to shine at night our nails, are 18-ml size and probably will be sold from February 2014. Please note that all Orly glazes have a formulation 3 free: do not contain Formaldehyde, DBP and Toluene. Generally, the suggested retail price for each bottle is 15.00 Euro.
What do you think of this collection of spring 2014 glazes Galaxy FX Orly?